HBSE 10th & 12th Result 2023
The Haryana Board of Secondary Education i.e. BSEH or HBSE is expected to announce the result for the Class 10th & Class 12th board exams soon. Although there is no official confirmation for the date and time of the announcement, it is speculated to be released this week i.e. by May 15, 2023.
Students can check their results on the official website – bseh.org.in once it is declared. For this, they must have their roll number or symbol number and date of birth details. This year, a total of 5,59,738 students have applied for the Class 10 and 12 final exams conducted by the Haryana Board.
Haryana Board Class 10 & 12 Results 2023
In the 2023 Haryana Board exams, a total of 5,59,738 students registered to appear for Class 10 and Class 12 exams. Among these, 2,96,329 students registered for Class 10 exams, while 2,63,409 students registered for Class 12 exams.
The exams were conducted from February 27 to March 25 for Class 10 and from February 27 to March 28 for Class 12. However, the board had to conduct re-exams for some subjects of Class 10 and 12 due to instances of cheating in some exam centers. The re-exams were held from March 29 to 31.
|Name of the Examination Board||HBSE (Haryana Board of School Education)|
|Name of the Exam||Haryana Board 10th/12th Exam|
|Total Number of Students||5,59,738|
|Examination Date||27th of February to 25th of March 2023|
|HBSE 10th/12th Result Release Date||15th of May 2023 (Most Expected)|
|HBSE 10th/12th Result Time||In Afternoon|
|HBSE official Website||https://bseh.org.in/|
How to Check Haryana HBSE 10th & 12th Class Result 2023 Online?
When the HSBE 10th/12th Exam 2023 results are announced, students can check their results online. But for many students, this may be their first time checking results online, so they may find it challenging.
Also See: MP Board 12th Result 2023: Check MPBSE Class 12 Result Published (Today)
To help these students, a quick guide has been prepared that explains how to check their results easily. To check the results of HBSE 12th or 10th the students must have their board exam roll number or symbol number and date of birth.
Here’s a brief and simplified guide on how to check HBSE Class 10th Result 2023 online:
- Open the official website of HBSE or IndiaResults on your smart device. Websites – http://www.indiaresults.com/, https://bseh.org.in/.
- Navigate to the result section and click on the “HBSE Result 2023” link.
- Enter all the required details like your roll number and date of birth.
- Submit the information and wait for your result to appear on the screen.
- Check your result carefully and download it for future reference.
How to Check HBSE 10th & 12th Result 2023 via SMS?
To check HBSE board Result 2023 via SMS, students can follow these simple steps:
- Open your smartphone’s messaging app.
- Compose a new message and enter the SMS number issued by HBSE for result queries.
- In the body of the message, write your roll number followed by “RESULTHB10”
- For example RESULTHB10 1234567 (replace 1234567 with your actual roll number)
- Check the accuracy of your roll number and make sure it matches the information you provided during exam registration
- Send the message to the designated SMS number 56263.
- Wait for the board’s response, which will normally include your subject-wise grades and overall percentage for HBSE Class 10th Result 2023
How To Download HBSE 10th & 12th Result 2023?
To access and download HBSE 10th and 12th Result 2023, students can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) at bseh.org.in
- Click on the “Haryana Board Results” tab on the homepage.
- Choose “HBSE 10th or 12th Class Result 2023” from the links provided.
- Enter your roll number or any other requested information.
- Click on the “Submit” or “Download” button.
- The Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Students can either print or download the HBSE Result 2023 in PDF format for future use.
Haryana Board Result 2023: Live
There are reports in the media stating that the HBSE Class 12th result will be declared on May 15. However, the authorities have not confirmed the exact date and time for the release of the HBSE Class 10th and 12th Board Results. After the results are announced, students can access their Haryana Board Results on the official website bseh.org.in.
HBSE 10th & 12th Board Result 2022
HBSE 12th Result 2022: Girls secured a total pass percentage of 90.51 percent while boys recorded a total pass percentage of 83.96 percent in 2022. The overall pass percentage for class 12 was 87.08.
HBSE 12th Class Result: Grading system
|Percentage||Grade Value||Grade Position||Grade|
|90% to 100%||9||Outstanding||A+|
|80% to 89%||8||Excellent||A|
|70% to 79%||7||Very Good||B+|
|60% to 69%||6||Good||B|
|50% to 59%||5||Above Average||C+|
|40% to 49%||4||Average||C|
|30% to 39%||3||Marginal||D+|
|20% to 29%||2||Need Improvement||D|
|Below 20%||1||Need Improvement||E|
HBSE Board Result 2023, Details Mentioned On Marksheets
- Name of the Student
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained in theory and practical subjects
- Stream of the student
- Result Status
- Subjects in which a student has appeared/ opted for the exams
- Total Marks obtained
- Category of Student
- Grade obtained
HBSE 10th Result 2023 Live: Passing Marks
Students have to secure a minimum of 33% marks in each subject in Class 10 Haryana Board to pass HBSE 10th exams 2023.
HBSE 10th and 12th Board Results Likely To Be Release Today
The Board of School Education Haryana (HBSE), Bhiwani is likely to declare HBSE Class 10th and HBSE Class 12th Result 2023 today. Once released, students will be able to check their Haryana Board HBSE 10th, and 12th results on the official website- bseh.org.in.